mdg provides sponsorship optimization strategy for event organizers who are experiencing flat or declining sponsorship revenue or otherwise seeking to expand the opportunities delivered by their sponsorship programs. By examining the current sponsorship program, we identify ways to streamline and enhance current offerings from a fresh perspective based on best practices, market potential and industry-wide revenue generation trends.
Our partnership is strong, and we appreciate the work we do together … this year, we have felt the support of the team even more than we could have imagined – brainstorming, finding solutions, providing an ear to listen, and laughing together.
IACP Sponsorship Portfolio
The International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) is the world’s largest professional association for police leaders. mdg was charged with rehabilitating and modernizing IACP’s sponsorship program, which was floundering due to staffing shortages, lack of pipeline and dissatisfied sponsors, putting the association at risk.
- Conducted a sponsorship optimization process and assessment, which resulted in a custom strategic plan.
- Refined the IACP value proposition and sales communication strategy and processes.
- Developed and managed IACP’s portfolio of events for the 2021-2022 calendar years.
- Acted as an extension of the event teams to identify and create new partner opportunities for both the association and sponsors during peak sales months.
- +23% above revenue goals.
- Increased confidence among management in sponsorship program.
- Focus and alignment across organization.