mdg managing director Vincent Polito will lead a session at CEIR’s Predict Conference. The 2021 program will represent the radically changed business environment and explore the economic, geo-political and social issues that will hold significant influence over public and private businesses and individuals. We will discuss decisions on what to take into our industry’s future and what should be left behind because it no longer serves us or our audiences. Attendees will leave with a solid understanding of the macro trends on the horizon and their importance as well as lessons learned from one another.
SEPTEMBER 13 – 14, 2021
MGM National Harbor
Thought Leaders Panel – ECONOMY
Monday, September 13 | 2:30 pm – 3:30pm EST
Moderated by Vincent Polito, Principal | VPI and Managing Director | mdg, A Freeman Company
- Patricia Buckley, Managing Director for Economics | Deloitte Services, LP
- Dr. Chris Kuehl, Managing Director | Armada Corporate Intelligence
- Danushka Nanayakkara-Skillington, AVP, Forecasting & Analysis | National Association of Home Builders
- Dr. Allen Shaw, Chief Economist | Global Economic Consulting Associates, Inc.
Moderator Vincent Polito will lead a panel of business leaders with decades of experience across key sectors that have historically influenced the pace of economic recovery – manufacturing, transportation, and home building – to explore their impact on global, regional, and industry agendas.
- What sectors could see growth or decline?
- What opportunities will be created for organizations looking to invest?
- What does it mean for the events industry?
With more than 20 years in senior leadership positions in the industry, Vincent is generally recognized as a content development and execution specialist. During his career, he’s had two international postings, launched events on five continents and developed highly specialized conferences in technology, life sciences and healthcare. Vinnie is also the past Chairman of the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE), the leading organization in the conference and trade show industry.