mdg strategists Caitlin Fox, Jennifer Jones and Annie Malone will lead a workshop at Freeman Inside LIVE on April 28. Session details are below and registration is available on the Freeman website.
The 90s Called, It Wants Its Show Back!
We’ve heard it before – COVID has changed the world. Not just from a public health perspective, but it’s changed who we are and what we prioritize. Our prospective attendees need to be convinced of the real value and expense of travel and time-away from work and family in order to travel to live events. And yet, so many of us are still trying to ‘get back to’ normal, go back to the way things were, and get back to doing business as if the global pandemic never happened. And the truth is, if you are still trying to turn back the clock, you have already lost time.
Instead, what we need to do now is start where we are and change the ending.
Join us Thursday, April 28 for an interactive workshop where we will seek actionable opportunities to apply these shifts to drive meaningful and transformative change in our events.
Key workshop discussions will include:
- What is the true purpose of your event, and how are you delivering your value proposition?
- How do we change live events to better attract audiences?
- What does event value mean in a post-COVID world to attendees and exhibitors?
- How can we refresh our approach for how we reach our audiences? Are there new audiences we now need to attract?
- What would it take to be on the leading edge of change?